- Bath & Body Works Mango Candle - I have this burning in my office when I am editing videos and it just makes me feel uplifted and happy!
- Sisley Lipstick in L31 - This colour is SO beautiful and I have had it for a while but haven't wanted to use it as the lipstick is shaped so beautifully and I didn't want to ruin it! However, I have decided to use it this week!
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Nomad - I am wearing this on my nails now and have had compliments on it all week!
- Illamasqua Loose Powder - I hadn't used this before this week but now I have discovered it I absolutely love it, it is just as good if not better than MAC Prep & Prime and the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder (both of which I love).
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I can't wait to use this in one of my video makeup tutorials to show you guys as it looks so pretty on the skin, it's flawless looking and lovely.
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - I have wanted this cream bronzer for YEARS! I really don't know why I didn't get it sooner, but now I have it in my makeup collection I feel very happy. Sometimes it is nice to use a cream for a more natural look and nicer texture on the skin.
This is a SUPER brief post as I haven't gone into detail about any of the products or reviewed them as such...it is more just to let you know of a few things I am loving right now!
The perfect foundation for those of you who love a flawless finish without the feel of wearing heavy makeup.
I was a little late to get this foundation from Chanel, people have been raving about it for ages! However, I finally tried and tested it and wow - I am so impressed. I am going to try and round up this foundation for you and tell you the reasons why I love it...
It is so so so light - as in the texture is very watery (but in a good way!) yet it gives a decent light/medium coverage that lasts on my skin for a good 8 hours, even in my oily t zone!
The packaging is amazing for traveling with as you will see in the photograph that the bottle is very small (but still contains as much as in the pro lumiere big glass bottle). Also it is very light as it's made from plastic. Obviously the packaging is not as luxurious as the Vitalumiere or Pro Lumiere bottle but it is far more practical.
It gives my skin a natural looking glow without being as dewy as pro or vitalumiere.
Finally, it is sheer enough that it shows your own skin through and perfects your skin rather than masking it.
Note: This foundation is not for you if you are a lover of the "made up" look. Or maybe it would be a good "day off" foundation for you!
I will definitely be using it in some of my YouTube makeup tutorials soon so you can see how it looks on my skin :-)
Thank you for visiting my blog and please leave me a comment if you have any questions about this foundation that I have left unanswered!
Vogue's Fashion's Night Out is an after-hours shopping extravagranza. I went last night and it felt like a shopping street party with roads closed due to the amount of eager fashionista's. I had a great time enjoying the live music, countless complementary glasses of champagne and of course the shopping. It is a great night to network and 'mingle' and see all the new collections. Many brands launched their new collections last night so there was an exciting buzz all over London.
I only had a couple of hours as I wasn't staying in London and had to catch a train home but managed to make it to Chanel and Mulberry - two of my favourite fashion brands.
Chanel were launching a trio of blue nail polishes inspired by denim called Les Jeans de Chanel. They were developed by Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Beauty. Chanel were giving complementary manicures using these beautiful new nail colours in their boutique on Old Bond Street. There was a very long queue so I didn't have my nails done but will definitely be purchasing the nail colours soon!
I had a lovely time at Chanel, meeting some of the lovely ladies who work for Chanel and admiring the jewellery and handbags.
Mulberry had a real buzz about it last night. The queue's to get into the store were huge and inside they had a DJ, mojito's, a fortune teller, a face painter, manicurists from Nail Rock and lots of fashion icons. I spotted British beauty Cara Delevinge looking amazing in super skinny jeans. It was very busy and exciting! Mulberry is my all time favourite luxury British fashion brand - I LOVE the clothes, shoes and handbags. Mulberry is so quintessentially British - and being a British girl, I love that.
There was also a photographer there taking pictures of Mulberry fans in front of a giant mushroom and little woodland creatures. I think the Woodland animal theme is so cute. I of course had to have my picture taken!
I wore my Kooples trench coat and my Mulberry Taylor bag - my two favourite pieces in my wardrobe at the moment.
Did any of you go to Vogue's Fashion's Night Out last night? If so, what did you get up to? Comment below and tell me!